The Guerdon Solutions technology platform encompasses three sub systems: customer service, control tables and parameters, and batch processes. The customer service subsystem includes:
- Contact management
- Program operations
- Redemption and promotions
- Self-service web
This secure, tiered architecture enables system functions and databases to run on multiple servers, with automated load balancing and data routing. The platform accommodates leading databases such as Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL and Informix, with no size constraints.
File structures and batch file interfaces are implemented in XML, which enables transaction data to be received in near realtime (right time) from virtually any source including bank EDI, merchant POS, and credit card processing networks such as FDR, MAPP and Envoy. Control table functions are compatible with the Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP operating systems.
This highly flexible platform provides a single system of record, eliminating data synchronization issues while enabling consolidated reporting capabilities. It easily configures to add programs, support spend-based promotions with bonus points and evaluate test cells. Data is refreshed daily to enable cardholder inquiry or redemption. Transaction detail can be viewed online in real time.
Guerdon hardware and software applications are hosted and managed by Terremark, a leading global operator of internal exchanges and managed IT solutions, at its flagship facility — the NAP of the Americas®. NAP of the Americas, located in Miami, Florida, is an industry model for carrier-neutral exchanges and datacenter operations. This technology fortress offers redundancies in power, environment, connectivity and security.
NAP of the Americas is outside the FEMA 500-year flood zone and its physical security features include:
- Staffed command center operating 24x7x365
- Key card access only to elevators, floors and roofs
- 24-hour surveillence of all entrance and exit points
- State-of-the-art lightning prevention system
- 100-year storm intensity roof drainage
- Category 5 hurricane structure with 7" thick concrete exterior panels
NAP of the Americas operating procedures are similarly robust. They meet the internationally recognized Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) 70. SAS 70 certifies that the Terremark NOC control objectives and activities have been examined by an independent accounting and auditing firm. NOC control activities include:
- Remotely configuring and controlling specific network elements to provide and maintain connectivity
- Receiving health and status reports from all network elements
- Conducting proactive management with a scaled resolution approach
- Providing fault detection, diagnostics, isolation and restoration
- Responding to alarms reported by monitoring tools
- Resolving errors and exception messages generated by network elements
- Opening tickets to track system events
- Reviewing tickets for scheduled and preventative maintenance
- Documenting network events via ticket notes
Analytics and Reporting
Via the online analytical processing (OLAP) standard, business analysts can gain insight into data through rapid, interactive access to multiple views of information, organized in a dimensional model. The Guerdon solution platform includes a multidimensional database that supports OLAP cubes, which deliver rich ad hoc reporting based on native XML web data. We offer numerous standard reports and custom analytics to manage and fine tune your program—all of which are available online. All system screens and reports are developed in Visual Basic .NET and ASPX.NET.
> Contact us to get started now